MarketGod for Tradingview - Indicator Access + Strategy Backtest
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
MarketGod for Tradingview - Indicator Access
Buy & Sell Alerts for Trading Any Market
Our MarketGod Indicator provides buy and sell signals for any market and all time-frames available to users on Tradingview.com. Our financial analysis algo has combined with various elements of probability weighting and other elements of technical analysis to complete the ultimate trading algorithm. We ensure the tools are always up-to date, and over 4,000 users have made MarketGod their favorite tool for trading. Purchase lifetime access to the MarketGod Buy & Sell Indicator for Tradingview.com here and gain access to 5+ premium technical indicators and their accompanying backtest strategies as well
- Purchase includes access to indicator Includes accompanying back-test strategy and continued support as scripts upgrade, update etc.
- Customizable Alerts for users to set on preferred market of trade
- Alerts work on every time-frame and Market
- Customized visuals can be set by users via the MarketGod Visuals Free Add-On/Overlay
- Resources available on our Website and in our Discord community
We accept Crypto Payments
Notes for Crypto Purchases
- Follow the instructions and provide your email address + first name (for admin purposes only)
- Follow the prompts and submit your crypto payment within the window provided by the checkout.
- Once completed, you will need to finish your MarketGod Registration by providing your tradingview username in our user registration portal. Access and a link are provided by email, following the confirmation of your crypto-payment. Remember to check your email + spam to finish this step.
- After you have submitted our user registration info, we will manually add you the tools on Tradingview.com. We will send email confirmation once you have been added. Note that this process could take up to 12 hours, but is typically done within 1-2.
- Tradingview notifies you as well, in the event our email does not make it to confirm with you. See how to check here -->
If Coinbase is alerting you that your payment was an underpayment or over-payment
- This is due to the volatile moves of cryptocurrency. When this happens, it is typically due to a large movement in price & results in a slight difference between the listed price and conversion to the cryptocurrency.
- When this happens, there is no action needed to be taken by you or the purchaser. Our team will clear the alert and finalize the order manually. If it is an overpayment of more than $10, we will send a refund to the user for the difference.
If your country does not allow Coinbase Commerce, or your preferred token is not available