Get Started with MarketGod for Tradingview
Purchase lifetime access to the MarketGod Buy & Sell Indicator for Tradingview.com here and gain access to 5+ premium technical indicators and their accompanying backtest strategies as well
MarketGod for Tradingview Overview
- Customizable Alerts for users to set on preferred market of trade
- Alerts work on every timeframe and Market
- Customized visuals can be set by users
- Backtest Strategy in alignment with chart overlays
- Resources available on our Website and in discord community
Please select your preferred method of payment
MarketGod Indicator Access
- One time purchase for lifetime access to MarketGod for Tradingview
- Includes accompanying back-test strategy and continued support as scripts upgrade, update etc.
$129.99One-time payment Card Purchase secured via PayPal
$99.99One-time paymentCrypto Purchase secured via Coinbase Commerce
Included with Purchase
- Buy and Sell Indicator Accessed via Tradingview.com
- Accompanying Backtest Strategy for Traders and Investors
- Access to 5+ Versions of MarketGod Scripts (Legacy Versions)
Read about the entire list of tools available to users on our published scripts pageUsers are required to have Tradingview Accounts PRIOR to Registering with MarketGod Trading.
- Programmed in PineScript v4 (Script remains private)
- Found in Public Library on tradingview.com
- 2,000 daily users
- Technical Indicator components used include variations of Bollinger Bands, RSI, EMA, WMA, SMA, Ichimoku, KDJ, Stochastic, MACD, and Pivot Points.
- Quantitative components include
Notes for Crypto Purchases
- Click the option for crypto above, or Follow this link to the Coinbase Commerce Checkout
- Follow the instructions and provide your email address + first name (for admin purposes only)
- Follow the prompts and submit your crypto payment within the window provided by the checkout.
- Once completed, you will need to finish your MarketGod Registration by providing your tradingview username in our user registration portal. Access and a link are provided by email, following the confirmation of your crypto-payment. Remember to check your email + spam to finish this step.
- After you have submitted our user registration info, we will manually add you the tools on Tradingview.com. We will send email confirmation once you have been added. Note that this process could take up to 12 hours, but is typically done within 1-2.
- Tradingview notifies you as well, in the event our email does not make it to confirm with you. See how to check here -->
If Coinbase is alerting you that your payment was an underpayment or overpayment
- This is due to the volatile moves of cryptocurrency. When this happens, it is typically due to a large movement in price & results in a slight difference between the listed price and conversion to the cryptocurrency.
- When this happens, there is no action needed to be taken by you or the purchaser. Our team will clear the alert and finalize the order manually. If it is an overpayment of more than $10, we will send a refund to the user for the difference.
Testimony & User Feedback
Happy or Unhappy with MarketGod? Leave us a review! We want to share legitimate user feedback, regardless of experience and sentiment.
MarketGod Trading Release of Liability
Trading RisksTrading generally is not appropriate for someone with limited resources and limited investment or trading experience and low risk tolerance. This tool is not to be used as a decision making power, and the trader assumes all responsibility for gains or loses that occur in result.Trading requires good knowledge of financial markets, trading techniques and strategies. You should understand that while trading you will compete with other market professionals, licensed traders and those employed by trading firms. In addition to normal market risks, you may experience losses due to system failures. Trading also may result in paying large commissions. The total size of commissions that you pay on your trades may significantly add to your losses or significantly reduce your earnings. The Tool will be available to you for the same uptime that the website is also up for. Any downtime is not liable to the vendor and should not be pursued as such.Before deciding to trade you should carefully consider your objectives, financial resources, needs, your level of experience and other circumstances. We recommend you seek advice from an independent financial advisor before going into real trading.
No Investment Advice ProvidedAny alerts, signals, prices, or other information conveyed by this tool are provided as general market information for educational purposes only, and do not constitute investment advice. The Website should not be relied upon as a substitute for extensive independent market research before making your actual trading decisions. Opinions, market data, recommendations or any other content is subject to change at any time without notice. Neither TradingView, Inc. or Thies Ventures, LLC will accept liability for any loss or damage, including without limitation any loss of profit, which may arise directly or indirectly from use of or reliance on such information.
We do not recommend the use of technical analysis as a sole means of trading decisions. We do not recommend making hurried trading decisions. You should always understand that PAST PERFORMANCE IS NOT NECESSARILY INDICATIVE OF FUTURE RESULTS.For any related matters or more information, email [email protected].