MarketGod for Tradingview
Created by Eric Thies (KingThies), founder of MarketGod Trading
Published on Tradingview as user MarketGodx (as of 11/2020)
- Published as TVMarketGod 4/2019-11/2020
Included with your purchase:
- Lifetime Access to the MarketGod Buy and Sell Indicator (delivered as one study and one strategy that each include)
- MarketGod v1, v2, v3, v4, v5, v6, v7, v8, x and Ichimoku God (bonus)
- Customizable Alerts for users to set on preferred market of trade
- Alerts work on every timeframe and Market
- Customized visuals can be set by users
- Backtest Strategy in alignment with chart overlays
Full documentation at https://docs.marketgod.io
The most accurate way to describe the stock market trading business would be uncertain. But it can also be just as rewarding at the right moments. Our goal is to help make your job a little bit easier using sound logic and modern technology.
The MarketGod Indicator provides buy and sell signals for users on Tradingview.com regardless of which market you trade in frequently. Arguably the best trading indicator currently available online, the MarketGod Technical Indicator is available for any market and all time-frames. We employ the use of an advanced algorithm that performs expert financial analysis. It combines various elements of probability weighting and technical analysis, such as Bollinger bands, Ichimoku clouds, MACD, RSI, and stochastic RSI, to form the ultimate trading algorithm for traders like you.
The tool sends you buy and sell alerts in real time for all kinds of tradable assets. By purchasing the MarketGod Buy & Sell Indicator for Tradingview.com here with either your Shopify card or crypto, you gain access to this incredibly helpful tool. We keep it up on our end as well, ensuring that the tool and all of its features are always up-to-date and operating in optimum condition.
With over 4,000 users having stated MarketGod as their favorite tool for trading, we welcome you to give this 5+ premium technical indicator a try as well and see what all the fuss is about for yourself.
- Your purchase includes access to the indicator as well as accompanying back-test strategy and continued support with scripts, regular updates, and upgrades.
- The customizable alerts feature allows users to set signals for preferred markets of trade as well as modify the colors and look of the indicator to their liking.
- The alerts work on every time-frame as well any market on the Tradingview Charts.
- Customized visuals can be set by users via the MarketGod Visuals Free Add-On/Overlay.
- Several additional resources are available on our website and in our Discord community. Join today to start learning and capitalizing on them right away.
- Become part of our 4000 strong MarketGod community that continues to grow in number and activity with every passing day.
The MarketGod Indicator for Tradingview sets the standard for any Buy & Sell indicator available in retail trading. By combining dozens of components of , this indicator/chart study will reliably deliver insightful alerts to your market of preference, as well as any time-frame to your liking.
The buy and sell alerts are optimized by Pine v4, the most recent programming language that is native to this Tradingview platform. Below we will detail many of the positive opportunities that are available to us and ultimately our users, via the power of Pine v4.
Dynamic price plotting and zero repainting - we are consistently upgrading our scripts although we have finally found the right balance to evenly alternate the buy and sell alerts depending on the previous. The challenge to do this comes mainly from the repainting issue that many indicators on Tradingview will run into when using any sort of data that calls on higher time-frames or other markets (the security function). We have zero repaint warnings or repainting occurring in general.
- MarketGod v1 (technically v1.2)
- MarketGod v2 (technically v2.1)
- MarketGod v3 (v3 original)
- MarketGod v4 (technically v4.1)
- MarketGod v5 (technically v5.3)
- MarketGod v6 (same as published)
- MarketGod v7 (same as published)
- MarketGodx (technically MarketGodx²
|4/28/2019||MarketGod v6.0.0||8/27/2019||MarketGod v7.0.0||3/17/2020||MarketGodx v1.0|
|4/29/2019||MarketGod v6.0.1||8/28/2019||MarketGod v7.0.1||3/24/2020||MarketGodx v1.1|
|4/29/2019||MarketGod v6.0.2||11/28/2019||MarketGod v7.0.2||3/24/2020||MarketGodx v1.2|
|4/29/2019||MarketGod v6.0.3||12/21/2019||MarketGod v7.0.3||4/6/2020||MarketGodx v1.3|
|4/29/2019||MarketGod v6.0.4||3/25/2020||MarketGod v7.0.4||6/6/2020||MarketGodx v1..4|
|4/29/2019||MarketGod v6.0.5||4/6/2020||MarketGod v7.0.5||6/24/2020||MarketGodx² .0.0|
|4/29/2019||MarketGod v6.0.6||4/30/2020||MarketGod v7.1.0||7/1/2020||MarketGodx² .0.1|
|4/29/2019||MarketGod v6.0.7||5/8/2020||MarketGod v7.1.1||7/7/2020||MarketGodx² .0.2|
|5/2/2019||MarketGod v6.0.8||5/9/2020||MarketGod v7.1.2||7/7/2020||MarketGodx² .0.3|
|5/2/2019||MarketGod v6.0.9||5/9/2020||MarketGod v7.2.0||7/8/2020||MarketGodx² .0.4|
|5/3/2019||MarketGod v6.1.0||5/9/2020||MarketGod v7.2.1||7/12/2020||MarketGodx² .0.5|
|5/3/2019||MarketGod v6.1.1||5/9/2020||MarketGod v7.2.2||7/14/2020||MarketGodx² .0.6|
|5/3/2019||MarketGod v6.1.2||5/10/2020||MarketGod v7.2.3||7/28/2020||MarketGodx² .0.7|
|5/4/2019||MarketGod v6.1.3||5/10/2020||MarketGod v7.2.4||8/18/2020||MarketGodx² .0.8|
|5/5/2019||MarketGod v6.1.4||5/11/2020||MarketGod v7.2.5||10/5/2020||MarketGodx² .0.9|
|5/6/2019||MarketGod v6.1.5||5/18/2020||MarketGod v7.2.6|
|5/16/2019||MarketGod v6.1.6||7/6/2020||MarketGod v7.2.7|
|5/23/2019||MarketGod v6.1.7||7/8/2020||MarketGod v7.3.0|
|5/24/2019||MarketGod v6.1.8||7/12/2020||MarketGod v7.3.1|
|5/24/2019||MarketGod v6.2.0||7/14/2020||MarketGod v7.3.2|
|5/24/2019||MarketGod v6.2.1||7/15/2020||MarketGod v7.3.3|
|5/28/2019||MarketGod v6.2.2||7/25/2020||MarketGod v7.3.4|
|5/28/2019||MarketGod v6.2.3||10/5/2020||MarketGod v7.4.0|